Sunday, October 12, 2008

Kitten Movie


Thought you all might enjoy this relaxing Sunday morning video. I slept in til 10 am, awoke to this comforting scene, ran and got my camera and since I don't know how to add music, had to bring up the old boom box and look for a lullaby. If Coco looks a bit nervous, it's due to all my fumbling around. That and any noise momcats hear on the other side of the door or outside bring them to full alert.

I am off today to give Spooky (Nacho's previous housemate) a Spa Day and then over to Macchu & Picchu's to cat sit them (and they don't know it yet, but they have a day at the Spa planned, too). I have a feeling my house won't get reorganized this week, but I keep looking at the bare walls thinking I at least need to clean them up before I put the furniture & art back on the walls. Would love to paint, but that'll have to wait for some downtime and help from friends...

Enjoy your Sunday in some wonderful Fall way, it's my favorite season here...

2 comments:

I treasure your comments, and am glad you stopped by...
Comments are moderated on posts older than 1 day.