Monday, June 22, 2009

More Lovely Awards! and more to come...


KJ...over at OPTIONS ASSOCIATES: FOR A BETTER WORLD
picked my blog to be one of her Biggest Heart honorees. That means so much to me, as I just know her heart and capacity to love is huge and what a difference that caring makes...that feels so much like the long distance love she sent with her very first comment on my blog.

No rules came with this Heart, so I picked a few of the blogs that have made my heart smile...

BEELIEVE

DAISY, THE CURLY CAT

OASIS WRITING LINK

WE THREE, GINGER CATS TALES

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Teri! That is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award! And thank you ever so much for thinking of me, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, thanks for visiting me and leaving a calling card. What an interesting blog you have, and a bit heart to pump it up with. I'm glad we met.

    p.s. Oregon is a great place to consider for retirement. That's the reason we are here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Teri! Saw this the other day on my reader and was going to come comment but jumped around so much I ended up lost..doesn't take much. Sounds like you have had a busy time there for a while and 30 days does go by amazingly fast. I will post it soon! xo! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello! nice to see this award has landed and nice to see you back.

    xo
    kj

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there...

    It was nice to see you visit my blog, Terri. I've not visited this blog before -- only the cornish rex blog. So much energy to keep up two blogs!

    best,
    pearl

    ReplyDelete

I treasure your comments, and am glad you stopped by...
Comments are moderated on posts older than 1 day.