Monday, June 22, 2009

Mewsings 3rd Award!



I've been so busy, I am just now crowing about this lovely award that ART4SOL bestowed upon me. Hope she knows my slow speed in getting this up doesn't indicate that is isn't important to me! I love her dolls, how they remind me a little of babuska's and forest fairies and madonnas. They always make me smile, and I know if you visit her blog, you will leave smiling, too.

I have to abide by a few rules when accepting this award, and spread the word about eight bloggers I feel aim to find and be friends, are not interested in self aggrandizement and help propagate more friendships when the ribbons of these prizes are cut.

Please give these writers and artists a visit, you will be inspired, just as I am!

RIVERDAZE

ADVENTURES OF MR SLUG AND FRIENDS

ASTORIA OREGON RUST

BIRDCHICK

CREATING PICTURES IN MY MIND

JENNIFER LORTON

STACY HURT

THE GOLD PUPPY

2 comments:

  1. Terri, Thank you very much for passing an award on to me, I appreciate it.

    As to your own award, I think it is well-deserved!

    Best wishes

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the award, I really appreciate it. I'm inspired by your blog as well.
    Best wishes, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

I treasure your comments, and am glad you stopped by...
Comments are moderated on posts older than 1 day.