Thursday, March 5, 2009

Mews 1st Award!


My fellow blogger, and vodka sipping friend, Jennifer over at In Good Shape thinks my little blog award-worthy and that feels really good, I'll have to say!

I think the sentiment behind this award is what makes blogging what it is, at the end of the day...sharing and caring.
"This Best Blog Thinker award (also known around the Blogosphere as the Premios Dardos or Dart Award) acknowledges the values that every Blogger displays in their effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values with each message they write.
Awards like this have been created with the intention of promoting community among Bloggers. It’s a way to show appreciation and gratitude for work that adds value to the Web.”

I try, in some small way, to make each message say something that can help someone think, laugh, be brave, not feel alone in their problems and that is also what I get from each of the blogs I follow and look for. I get something back from each of you and hope you do from me, too.
Thank you again, JBA at In Good Shape. I am supposed to pass on this award to anywhere from 5 to 15 worthy recipients of the "Smoking Typewriter" award, so here goes, with five...
29BlackStreet
Adventures In Nature
Blogging is my only vice
Dut Duts and Gonuts
Looky Here

6 comments:

  1. that's a great award - congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!
    In Malay we say it "Tahniah!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS!You are well deserving of the award.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teri thank you for the award, but even more thanks for your regular comments on my blog, I enjoy your insight and your candor, bet your a real hoot after a glass of wine. Thanks again, shane

    ReplyDelete
  5. But first things first -- Congratulations! Well deserved! I so appreciate your visits to my blogs, but it's really an honor to have you think I deserve an award.

    I have to apologize in being so behind in thanking you! :-(
    If you read the other blogs I keep you probably know things have been nuts for the last few months and I am just coming up for air and slowly catching up.

    ReplyDelete

I treasure your comments, and am glad you stopped by...
Comments are moderated on posts older than 1 day.